people are saying
Celox™ for Military Medical Services.
When injuries happen you need to act fast and know you're doing the right thing to save a team member's life, or even your own.
CELOX™ now offers a range for highly effective CE Marked hemostatic agents that dependably controls difficult bleeding fast.
- Celox™ 15g and 35g pack of granules
- Celox™-A applicator
- Celox™ Gauze
Get Celox™ to the bleeding spot and it will help you control even life threatening bleeding fast.
Celox™ now has a substantial history of use on the battlefield (with both conventional and special forces) and has repeatedly proven itself effective in wound model, clinical and battlefield settings.
New… UK MOD choose Celox™ Gauze.
After a thorough review of the available technologies, the UK MOD has chosen Celox™ Gauze as its haemostatic agent for the treatment and control of severe bleeding resulting from battlefield injuries.
Celox™ Gauze is now being deployed to Afghanistan to help save lives.
The Celox™ range are products you can trust to work in adverse conditions.
Celox™ works independently to body’s normal blood clotting mechanism. Unlike other hemostatic agents, it therefore continues to work when normal clotting is impaired such as in the potentially hypothermic conditions present during Medevac. It even continues to clot blood in extreme cold or when anticoagulants such as Coumadin or Heparin are present.
Celox™ technology also has an excellent safety profile. It uses chitosan, a natural polysaccharide (complex sugar) which:
- has over a decade of history in human clinical use in contact with blood vessels and a great long term safety profile.
- does not generate heat, and therefore gives no risk of burning.
- only clots the blood it comes into contact with and so does not initiate a wider or more generalised clotting response.
- is broken down in the body by lysozyme, a human enzyme, to leave glucosamine, a sugar which is normally found in the body***.
Celox™ does not use or release any fine dispersing procoagulant minerals or alumina based clays such as smectitie or kaolin, which:
- do not have an equivalent history of human clinical use in contact with blood vessels.
- initiate a more generalised clotting response.
- will remain in the body indefinately unless completely removed.
Click on the short video (no sound) below to see the Clear Advantage of Celox™ Gauze for yourself.
On the move or pinned down, far from help or close to base, any temperature, any weather, anywhere. If you're SpecOps, Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or National Guard, you'll be well equipped with Celox™ products wherever you go.
CELOX™ NSN numbers -
6505-99-670-7244 - Single 15g package
6510-01-549-5980 - Single 35g Package
6510-01-549-6058 - Box of 100 35g Packages
6510-99-998-6355 - Single roll Celox Gauze
6510-99-184-6335 - Single roll Celox Rapid Gauze
Click on the logos below for local UK or US service.
We are in the process of expanding our distributor network. If you would like to talk to us about distributing Celox then email us